Call for Proposals
Proposals due January 28, 2008
You are invited to attend and present at the 11th annual Teaching and Learning with Technology Conference, which will center its presentations on students-their learning experiences, social experiences, visual and interactive experiences, and online or virtual experiences.
Some examples of technologies that this conference will showcase
* Smart-classroom technology
* Open-access computing systems
* Video-production systems
* Collaborative systems
* Personal-response systems
* Course-management systems
* Gaming and simulations technology
* Instructional design tools
* Learning outcomes assessment tools
-and many more.
The Teaching and Learning Technologies unit, a part of Information Technology at Purdue, solicits proposals for presentations, workshops, and poster sessions from higher education faculty, graduate student instructors, K-12 teachers, and IT professionals. This two-day conference, held March 4-5, 2008, on the West Lafayette (Ind.) campus, is free and open to the public.