Anyone with a background in online learning in the workplace from any perspective, including researchers; consultants; and corporate trainers, managers, and directors.
Conference Topics and Formats:The ICELW program will explore a wide range of topics relating to e-learning in the workplace:
- Online training methodologies (simulations, case-based learning and the like)
- Performance support systems
- Mobile learning
- E-learning design and usability
- Strategies for implementing e-learning
- Authoring tools and Learning Content Management Systems (LCMS)
- E-learning evaluation
- Studies of e-learning in practice
- Other pertinent topics from the ICELW community.
The conference will use a variety of engaging formats to convey knowledge and show application, such as presentations, panel discussions, demonstrations, and brainstorming sessions.
SubmissionsIf you're interested in presenting at ICELW, please submit an abstract of 500-1000 words that describes your session: what you'd like to present or discuss and what session format you envision.
Send your abstract by December 15, 2007 to: firstname.lastname@example.org.