6th Annual Beyond Boundaries: Integrating Technology into Teaching & Learning Conference
Dates: October 4-5, 2007
Location: University of North Dakota, Grand Forks, North Dakota
Proposal Deadline: April 9, 2007
Planned & Sponsored By: University of North Dakota
The University of North Dakota and the Conference Planning Committee invite you to present at the 6th Annual Beyond Boundaries: Integrating Technology into Teaching & Learning Conference. The conference will be held October 4 & 5, 2007 at UND's Memorial Union, Grand Forks, North Dakota.
The Conference Planning Committee is currently accepting proposals for:
* 60-Minute Concurrent Sessions, as well as
* Technology Tidbits, 7-minute oral poster session
featuring the latest technology being used in classrooms. We encourage you to share your knowledge, research and experience with other faculty, administrators and students in the region by submitting a proposal.
** NEW FOR THIS YEAR **
We are introducing a new format for Proposals. “Birds of a Feather” discussions will take place during lunch, and this will be your opportunity to visit with a small group of people about your ideas.
WHAT IS THE BEYOND BOUNDARIES CONFERENCE?
* Promote and encourage discussion about innovative practices using technology in teaching and learning
* Offer networking opportunities for higher education professionals in the region
* Discuss current successes and challenges involved in integrating technology for effective teaching and learning in higher education
* Share current research and gain skills that are helpful in integrating technology in teaching and learning